Wednesday 21 March 2012

BareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment.

BareMinerals night treatment is a face powder that you wear to bed and it is proven to improve the look and feel of skin whilst you sleep. I heard about this a while ago but to be quite honest, I was very sceptical about trying it; wearing a foundation-like powder to sleep sounded bizarre! 

I popped to a BareMinerals counter the other week and I took the opportunity to ask the makeup artist about the night treatment and have a try of it on my hand. It sounded and looked amazing, so I purchased it. It's available in a variety of 4 shades - clear, light, medium and tan. I got the colour light.


I have had this for about a month now and have used it about 3 - 4 times per week and I must say, I love it! I honestly cannot think of anything bad about this product. It does everything it says on the tin!

The BareMinerals Night Treatment is the only thing I have changed in my skincare routine and my skin has definately improved. All of my blemishes have either disappeared or reduced drastically and my skins overall appearance is very radiant and healthy. My skin tone is more even and any redness I usually have has all reduced, if not gone completely!

This treatment is pretty pricey at £38, but I would definately recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x