Saturday 9 June 2012

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream - Gel


I went to the Clarins counter a few weeks ago and was recommended this moisturiser for my skin. I get slightly oily around my nose and the rest of my skin is normal except for the occassional dry patch on my cheeks. This moisturiser was recommended because it's cream-gel so will moisturise and hydrate my skin and any dry areas but is also non-oily and light. I was given a sample of this and used it everyday for about one week morning and evening. I loved it so much that I went back and bought a full size pot. I use this everyday and it has really helped any dry areas on my face disappear as it moisturises my skin so well. My skin looks and feels healthy and it makes my skin so smooth. Because it is cream - gel it is very refreshing on the skin and not too heavy or thick. It's hydrating, creamy and moisturising but also sinks into the skin fairly quickly so I can apply my makeup almost immediately after in the morning which is good. The only bad thing I find about this moisturiser is that it doesn't have an spf so I need a separate spf. This is definitely my new favourite moisturiser!


This moisturiser is available here for £20.


What's your favourite moisturiser? Have you tried any of the Clarins Energizer products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x