Thursday 28 June 2012

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara


I have had the L'Oreal telescopic mascara for a while now. When I first bought it I wasn't that keen on how it made my lashes look so I just put it away in my draw and forgot about it. Lately however, I have rediscovered it and have been using it every day. 


The wand is plastic which I really like as it manages to separate my lashes and give them amazing length whilst also creating volume. At first I was using the non-waterproof telescopic mascara and I found the volume and lift didn't last all day. I decided to try the waterproof version as I really loved the way this mascara made my lashes look and I thought the waterproof one may last longer, and it does! My lashes have just as much length and volume at the end of the day as they did at the start. I really cannot say enough good things about this mascara, I absolutely love it. 


When I first started using the waterproof version of this I found it difficult to remove with my regular eye makeup remover wipes. I have discovered an eye makeup remover that removes this mascara amazingly well without having to rub too much at the eyes so I will be writing a post about that product soon!


This mascara is available here for £10.99


What is your favourite mascara? I always love trying new ones!

6 comments:

  1. I have heard such great things about this mascara and now I can see why- your lashes look amazing! :)x
    http://justmissemily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it and it's affordable too :)

      Delete
  2. I love this mascara as well! I also wrote a post on this mascara! It's my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your site on BSN and think it's really fun! I LOVE L'Oreal Telescopic mascara- it's one of my must haves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x