Tuesday 5 June 2012

Manuka Doctor Apiclear Skin Treatment Serum


I had heard some really good reviews about this serum and I was really excited to try it. I saw it in my local Holland and Barrett about a month ago but I didn't buy it because I wanted to read more reviews on it and then when I decided to buy this, it was out of stock for a few weeks! But I finally got it and I have been using it almost everyday for a week now. 


I had a few blemishes that wouldn't budge and I used this on the first evening after I bought it and the next morning every single one on my face was a lot smaller. Over the next few days I did get a few new blemishes but they were very small and disappeared after a day or so. After using this for about a week now I only have a couple of really small blemishes and the rest have completely gone. After I have applied this it does make my skin feel very dry so I make sure I moisturise really well. I really do feel like this product is working and clears my skin up and just makes it look better and healthier.


There are quite a lot of other products from the Manuka Doctor line for various skin types and I would really like to try some more. Have you tried any of this range? What are your favourite products?


This is available from Holland and Barrett for £18.99

3 comments:

  1. It’s really an amazing and informative article regarding Skin Treatment Serum. I appreciate your post because you have mentioned an effective product and some important tips to protect skin from the harsh effects.Thank you for sharing this well described article.
    buy roaccutane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about trying this but I thought I'd read some reviews first to see what other people thought, so I'm really glad you liked it! I want to have a look at a full ingredients list before I go ahead with buying it but this was really informative, thank you :)

    Louisa's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy that I found your blog while searching the internet for ideas and good content about the health and skin treatment . It's very informative and the quality of your posts is excellent.

    bioline247

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x