Thursday 14 June 2012

Toni and Guy Casual Sea Salt Spray

I have heard quite a lot recently about sea salt sprays and how good they are for creating volume and texture in the hair. I really wanted to try one so I decided to buy the Toni and Guy casual sea salt spray as they do a mini 75ml bottle for £2.19. 




I spray this all over my hair when it's damp and work it through with my fingers before I blow dry it. Sometimes I also use this on dry hair if I haven't washed my hair for a couple of days and I want to add some volume and texture. I really love this product as it adds volume to the roots and lengths of my hair and it gives my hair a beachy look by creating messy, tousled waves. This spray creates light to medium hold which means the waves last well in between washes. I find it can have a slightly dry texture which means I can leave it longer in between washing my hair as it stops my hair getting greasy as quickly but it may not be as good if you have dry hair anyway. I really love the volume, texture and overall look this gives my hair and I will definitely be using this mini bottle up. I'm tempted to try a higher end salt spray as well now because I love this one so much and would like to see how a more expensive one would compare.


I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you want a sea salt spray but don't want to splash out in case you don't like it. 


This is available from Boots, £2.19 for 75ml or £7.19 for 200ml. 


Have you tried any sea salt sprays? Which ones would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x