Tuesday 26 June 2012

Topshop Leigh Skinny Jeans


On a daily basis I tend to wear black leggings or black skinny jeans and I was on the look out for some new ones as mine are getting pretty old now. After hearing Viviannadoesmakeup talking about the Topshop Leigh Jeans and how great they are, I really wanted them! I went into Topshop to try them on and they are honestly the comfiest things I have ever, ever worn! They are really skinny on the legs but amazingly soft and stretchy as well which makes them really practical to wear everyday. Once I had them on in the changing rooms I didn't want to take them off again, they are so comfortable. I have worn them pretty much everyday since I bought them and I am thinking that I should really invest in another one (or two) pairs! 


These jeans are available here for £38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x