Monday 30 July 2012

Clarins Water Purify One Step Cleanser


I bought the Clarins Water Purify One Step Cleanser a couple of months ago. I really love it because it doesn't require water which is great for those evenings when I am just too tired to wash my face. I just need to soak a couple of cotton pads with this and wipe them over my face to remove my make up. I have used cleansers before that don't require water and they leave my skin feeling horrible and like I need to wash it, however this one leaves my skin feeling amazing - I love using it because my skin feels fresh and really clean. On a daily basis I love using this before I cleanse my face. I just remove all of my make up with this and then cleanse my face with water as usual.


I finished my first bottle of this last week and went straight out to buy another one. I also have a travel size bottle of this which is the one in the photo (you can see the full size one in the background). This removes my make up amazingly well and it is something I think I will carry on repurchasing. It also removes eye make up quite well however I tend to wear waterproof mascara which it doesn't remove. The cleanser I have is the one with mint essential water for combination / oily skin. They also do one with peach essential water for normal / dry skin. I would definitely recommend giving this a look and seeing if you can have a sample to try.


This is available here for £19 for 200ml.


Have you tried this before? Are there any cleansers you would recommend?





4 comments:

  1. I've never actually tried Clarins before! Sounds really convenient that you don't have to use water though! Great post :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the products I have tried from Clarins I love! I would definitely recommend them as a brand :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love Clarins! :D second favourite to Liz Earle:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Liz Earle cleanse and polish - I haven't tried anything else from them yet! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x