Tuesday 21 August 2012

Topshop Infrared Lipstick

Infrared lipstick has been on my wishlist for many many months now. The Topshop in my town doesn't have make up and when I have gone to other Topshops I have forgotten about it (too busy trying on all of their clothes probably!) I finally purchased it the other day and I have been absolutely loving it!



First of all, the packaging is so cute! It's not at all luxurious but it feels strong enough to just be thrown in my bag and the stripes are sweet.

Infrared is an orange, red lipstick and it is such a pretty colour. I have seen a few bloggers wearing this and it looks so beautiful but I couldn't imagine myself wearing orange lipstick! 

As soon as I got home I put it on for the first time and I fell in love with it straight away. I have worn it everyday since! Usually I wear very neutral lipsticks during the day (think Mac Hue) so this is a big difference for me to be wearing orange but it's such a lovely colour! It's really pigmented as well - this photo below is with two sweeps of lipstick!




This lipstick is surprisingly moisturising. If I don't apply lip balm first then it doesn't matter as this lipstick will not cling to any dry bits and it actually helps moisturise my lips itself! It feels quite hydrating and really soft. It makes my lips look and feel super soft and smooth. 

This lasts a good few hours on me as well (a bonus for a moisturising lippy) and wears so nicely! 

I love this lipstick and what's even better - it costs £8! You can buy it here.

Have you tried any Topshop lipsticks? Which ones do you want or would you recommend?



I am having a giveaway for reaching 100 followers! Click here to enter!

36 comments:

  1. Its not as strong as morange by mac its a nice introduction to orange lipstick!

    Lovely post:)
    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting to try Morange for a while now! It looks so pretty :) I have been wearing Infrared a lot so I may try Morange next. Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I love this lipstick...Its my favourite coloured lipsick:D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I bought it after reading your top lipsticks post so thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've been on the fence about buying the lipstick for ages!! But reading you post makes me want to go out buy it right now! xx

    fashion-rage-alice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unsure if I would wear it but I absolutely love it! I'm glad I have helped :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've never tried an orange colour before either, but I like this x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty :) It is not as hard to wear or as scary as I thought! x

      Delete
  5. I'm dying to try Topshop lipsticks! This shade looks gorgeous :)

    Becky
    http://beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I have just bought Oh La La as well which is lovely :) xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you! Have a great day as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I have nominated you for the liebster blog award on my blog!

    Go check it out for more details!

    http://ellanutellax.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award-woohoo.html

    Thanks

    Ella (ellanutellax.blogspot.co.uk)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's very kind - I will have a look later :) xx

      Delete
  8. Heyy, I absolutely love that color!

    I found you through BBU Blog Hop :)

    Pure-treasure.blogspot.com
    Puretreasure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog! I have nominated you for a blog award. Find out more here http://prettylittlevampires97.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/sunshine-blog-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've been so scared of orange lipsticks because i don't think they suit me... but i may just have a try! P.S. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!! see the link here - http://treatingtemptation.blogspot.co.uk :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend trying them! I was scared of them but now I absolutely love them :) Thank you! xxx

      Delete
  11. i need this! it looks beautiful!! getting too excited about a lipstick, haha! i've just added your button to my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) Thank you so much! I will add your new blog button to my blog :) I love your blog xx

      Delete
  12. That colour is amazing! Your blog is such a gem! So glad I came across it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colour! Definitely need to try Topshop Lipstick! Found you through the BBU Hop, now following you :)

    <a href="http://www.lillaloves.com> Lilla Loves xx </a>

    ReplyDelete
  14. ive seen a few bbloggers review this now... looks really nice! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely lipstick and such a pretty shade! :) x

      Delete
  15. I really want to try some Topshop lipsticks! This one looks lovely :)

    I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award :)

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both that I've tried are amazing! Thank you so much :) x

      Delete
  16. This colour is so pretty! By the way, you have a lovely blog.

    katieizzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This colour is lovely. I've never tried Topshop lipsticks but I may have to now! :)) Love your blog too!

    I found you on the BBU Blog Hop and I've given you a follow!

    Terri xo littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 Topshop lipsticks now and I love them! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  18. That is so pretty, I really do miss Topshop :'-( maybe I need to plan a trip to the UK soon... lol

    Found your blog through bbloggersunite bloghop :-) super cute blog!

    xox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous colour ! :)

    ~ www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x