Thursday 11 October 2012

Tag: Blogging Love

I read this tag on Georgina's blog and thought it looked a lovely tag so I decided to do it! This tag was created by the lovely Kayleigh from Couture Girl.

Image from Kayleigh's blog.

1. Other Bloggers - I think other bloggers are the main reason why I love blogging so much. I love the fact that there are lovely girls that I can talk to and I can get advise from them. It's great because we are all bloggers so all understand exactly how one another feel and are very supportive. I love it when I get comments on my posts and I recognise the names of the people commenting. Everyone is so nice and I actually feel like I have made some genuine friends through blogging.

2. Own Space - I love makeup and not all of my friends in 'real life' are as obsessed with it as I am. I love that I can just come onto Blogger and ramble on about beauty products as much as I like! I have honestly sat down before and just taken photos and written post after post. I love being able to then hear other peoples thoughts on products I have reviewed.

3. Discovering Products - I have discovered so many new brands and products through blogging I never even knew existed! I would say almost all of the beauty products I buy I have bought after reading a review. I read blogs daily and am constantly adding new products to my shopping list of things to buy! Being able to read reviews on products first is great because it means I hardly ever buy a product and then regret it as I have been able to read all about it first. 

4. Lovely Comments - It does take time to test a product, take all the photos, edit them, upload to Blogger, write the post etc, so when I get lots of lovely people commenting lovely things on my posts, it's great because it shows that I am helping people and they are appreciative of my posts. Even if I had no comments on my posts, I would still blog because I absolutely love it, however they are just the cherry on the cake!

5. Photography - One of my favourite things when writing a post is taking the photos for it. I love gathering all the products I am going to photograph and deciding where they should all go, the angle of the photo and then snapping away about 100 photos! My photos definitely aren't the best quality ever, however I just absolutely love taking them all! I'm actually considering getting myself a nice big camera like a DSLR or something, so if you have any advise or suggestions then please let me know!

Blogging Aim - My aim is to carry on blogging and enjoy it as much as I am now. I want to post as often as I can and be able to watch my blog grow. I actually have a Youtube channel set up with no videos, so I would like to eventually start making videos as well! I want to stay friends with the lovely girls I have met through blogging and hopefully one day attend a bloggers meet up or event!

Blogging Tip - I get emails from girls asking how I got followers on my blog and how more people can find their blog. My answer is to comment on other peoples blogs and interact with them. Don't spam the comment sections by saying 'come and look at my new blog' etc, but just comment nicely and the chances are they will click on you and have a look at your blog! Also post regularly and don't give up! I had no followers for quite a while on my blog but I carried on posting and then people started to find my blog! I find that guest posts are great as well - if a blogger is willing to let you guest post on their blog then ask them nicely and if they agree then that's another way for people to discover you!

Blog Inspiration - I have been reading Fleur's blog for ages now and it was her blog that inspired me to start my own! Her photos are amazing, she writes in a lovely way and everything she reviews I want! I read absolutely loads of fantastic, amazing blogs and I get a lot of my inspiration from those as I love reading other blog posts and they inspire me to write more and make me happy that I am part of this blogging community!

If you want to do this tag then I tag all of you and please leave it as a link in the comments below as I would love to read it!

13 comments:

  1. This is inspiring. I'm very new to blogging. But I'm enjoying it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad it has inspired you! That's great, it's such a fun hobby :)

      Delete
  2. Aw you seem so nice :) i only started blogging recently and like you i love it i just write post after post!! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I find blogging so fun :) I'm glad you enjoy it too x

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed reading through your post hun :) It's always interesting (for me anyway) reading other girls thoughts on blogging and the reason why you love it so much. I agree with everything you said. I may eventually write my own version of this tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you! I agree - I find it really interesting reading other peoples reasons for blogging :) Let me know if you do so I can read it!

      Delete
  4. Such a wonderful post! I love it! And a great tag as well :) I will definitely have to do this tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay let me know if you do so I can read it :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for doing the tag lovely :) great answers, agree wrg everything you said!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just discovered your blog and love it! new follower :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really kind :) xx

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the tips on bloggin! I am finding them really useful as I am starting to get back into my beauty blog. Excited to read more of your blogs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x