Sunday 25 November 2012

Week In Instagram Photos #5

Hello!



Trying out my Enrapture Heated Rollers for the first time // Making Christmas cards for my Grandparents! They ask me for some every year // Business cards! I know I may not need them but you can get 10 free from Moo so I thought I may as well! // Yay, I reached 450 followers! Thank you // It was so cold so I was snuggled up in my blanket // Christmas lights!


The Christmas lights in town are up which makes me so happy. Last Sunday there was a Christmas market in town and then in the evening was the turning on of the lights! I was working but after work my mum and I wandered around the market. We didn't watch the lights being turned on because it wasn't for a couple of hours and we were cold and hungry! I saw them today after work though and they are all so pretty.

I hope you have all had a lovely week! Let me know what you have been up to.


20 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely, you'll have to do a post on them rollers,

    Well done on the 450 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ooh I will do :) They took a while to get used to the first time but I will practice more! Aww thank you lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww I love christmas lights! Also, well done on 450 followers, I'm glad to be one (: ♥

    http://haninixo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They get me into such a festive mood! Thank you lovely, that's really sweet :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love the highlights hun xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovey! I feel like they're subtle enough that they look natural but still noticeable! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the fact the Christmas lights are out and about now, it makes me so happy! Well done on reaching 450 followers too, I have just followed and am already in love with it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same! I love Christmas :) aww thank you so much!! x

      Delete
  5. The business cards are such a great idea, yours look lovely! And the Christmas lights are beautiful. Congrats on 450 followers!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 
    deborah lippmann giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love posts like this,they are very interesting! I also love the business cards xo
    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Ooh good! I'm excited to use them some more :) x

      Delete
  8. you are so, so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much lovely! :) Ooh sounds great, I will have a look x

      Delete
  9. Love the business cards! Hope you can use them soon, congratulations for getting 450 followers

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.clm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and unique ideas to design plastic business cards, your approach towards designing inspires me a lot...can you share tips related to it....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x