Tuesday 12 February 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in Santa Rose

Hello! If you read my 'What I Got For Christmas' post then you will have seen I received a Rimmel blush in Santa Rose. I had seen a couple of reviews of this and thought it looked a lovely colour so I popped it on my Christmas list.


The packaging of this blush isn't very luxurious but it feels very sturdy which is great! It seems perfect for travelling as it's slim, small and the lid shuts very securely!

I absolutely love the colour of this blush - it is perfect! It's a peachy, rose colour that manages to leave my skin looking slightly bronzed as well which means when I use this, I don't need to use a bronzer! I would say it is a lot more peachy, bronzey then it is rosey which I think compliments my pale skin and manages to leave it looking nice and sun kissed.


The blush is lovely and pigmented but not so much that you have to be careful. It blends really nicely and I don't need much of it so I think it will last quite a long time! I have been using it a lot since Christmas and there isn't a dip in the blush at all and the Union jack design is still there!

I don't reapply any makeup throughout the day and this doesn't seem to fade at all which is great!

I think there are only five colours available which isn't a lot but please let me know if you have tried any other colours that you would recommend! This is available here for £3.99!

I would also like to say hello and a huge thank you to any of my new followers! I seem to have gotten quite a lot over the past week or so which has made me so happy, so thank you to everyone that follows me. I hope you are all having a lovely day!


24 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous colour, I love the light shimmer to it

    Lauren
    laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It leaves such a natural, healthy colour on the cheeks :) x

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing lots about this blush lately & I love these peach shade blushes so I may have to pick it up :) x x x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh peachy colours are gorgeous and this one is so pretty! Let me know if you try it! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh this is quite a nice colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so natural and perfect x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it just looks very healthy and a natural flush! :) x

      Delete
  6. I'm not a massive blush girl, but this looks like such a gorgeous colour

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same just before Christmas - I was only wearing bronzer and no blush but since I got this and my Stila blush, I love them and wear them every single day! :) x

      Delete
  7. such a sweet colour, love that its so natural :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - it's so natural and makes my cheeks look healthy and flushed :) xx

      Delete
  8. this colour looks so pretty, I keep seeing it on various blogs and I'm pale skinned too so I'm really interested in trying it x

    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you definitely should try it then! My skin is very pale and it works well for me :) xx

      Delete
  9. Very natural looking and pretty. Love Rimmel products, such a great drugstore brand.
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have bought out some great products recently - they are definitely my favourite brand lately :) xx

      Delete
  10. I like the colour of that blush. Very natural :-)

    K xx

    butterflymee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not tried any Rimmel Blushes yet. This looks a great colour.

    M

    xx

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one I have tried and it's lovely! The colour is so perfect :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x