Tuesday 7 May 2013

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day :) It has been sunny and hot recently which is great! Yesterday I even cracked out my bright summer dress which I actually wore in this outfit of the day last year! 

This is just a cheeky little post to say the Cosmo blog awards have now started and it would absolutely mean the world to me if you nominated me! I think the blog awards are such a lovely and fun idea. 



You can nominate my blog if you would like to by clicking here :) I would be under the 'Best New Beauty Blog' category!

I hope you are all well! Thank you so so much if you do nominate me and I hope you are all having a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x