Thursday 1 May 2014

April advertisers 2014

I hope you have all had a wonderful month. Let me know in the comments what you have been up to! This month has been great for me and I am feeling so happy lately. Today I am going to share with you my lovely advertiser. If you would like to advertise with me, all my packages can be found here!
 
 

 
Bessia Global is a family-run, American based company selling Asian hair care. They sell a range of hair straightening treatments, colourants and styling tools. Japanese and Korean hair care can be quite difficult to get hold of in some countries, so this website is fab as they offer international shipping and the products are direct from the manufacturers in Korea and Japan! If you are a curly haired girl like me, they offer a range of permanent straightening treatments, such as their Shiseido Crystallizing Cream.
 
If you would like some more information on some of their products, they have an online blog and Twitter! It would be brilliant if you checked out their products and said hi.
 
All of my advertising packages are here. I added a brand new package the other day!
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x